Your warranty information for Glass Replacements:
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship ( For as long as you own the vehicle)
- 90 days against Faulty Materials - Glass and other miscellaneous items
- Lifetime on Sealant while you own the vehicle with the exception of leakage due to rust or deterioration of the body.
- Warranty voided if "After" precautions are not followed.
After your Windshield is done:
- NO car washes for 24 hours - if it must be washed, you can only use water (soaps and chemicals react with our urethane)
- Keep at least 2 windows unrolled 1" for 3-4 hours (stops the pressure when you slam your doors)
- If you have tape on your vehicle, you can take that off after 3-4 hours
Your warranty information for Chip Repairs:
- There is always a strong possibility that your windshield will crack when doing a chip repair. This is not something that the shop can be held responsible for.
- The chips will not totally disappear but will be filled in to hopefully stop the chip from carrying on further.
After your Chip Repair is done:
- Try and keep cold water away from the Chip Area if washing
- In the winter, try and keep your defrost off for 12 hours if possible
Installation of Used Parts
Warranty Information for Installation of Used Parts:
- Lifetime warranty on the workmanship (for as long as you own the vehicle)
- No warranty on the parts
- Lifetime warranty on Sealant while you own the vehicle with the exception of leakage due to rust or deterioration of the body